Beginners and Beyond

Long run done Saturdalies (Read 30 times)

Cyberic

Was she hot?

She was nice looking enough. "Hot" does not often apply to people my age IMO, and she looked to be in my AG.

Docket_Rocket

Sigh, my TM died again.  Same issue.  Thanks Hurricane Irma and power surges.  And we have it on a surge protector.  Anyway, this time, I signed up with YoFit gym, $10 month to month.  Heading there now to do my 6 there.  Would love to run outside if it wasn't 100F.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Half Crazy K 2.0

4.5, waited til it was way too warm.

Docket_Rocket

Six miles at the gym. Their TMs are similar to mine so similar pace except for the lack of a fan.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

LRB

I pulled my 410 out of mothballs. This thing looks like a '76 Gremlin. lol

My last run with it was 14 miles on August 29, 2015. I actually remember it because I wore my then new 220 during the same run. Anyway, I tried running with it this morning and it died after 4 minutes on a 20 minute charge (it took an eternity to get a satellite!). We'll see if it fares any better tomorrow on a full one.

LRB

Half Crazy K 2.0

I pulled my 410 out of mothballs. This thing looks like a '76 Gremlin. lol

My last run with it was 14 miles on August 29, 2015. I actually remember it because I wore my then new 220 during the same run. Anyway, I tried running with it this morning and it died after 4 minutes on a 20 minute charge (it took an eternity to get a satellite!). We'll see if it fares any better tomorrow on a full one.

What about downloading one of the tracking apps for your phone?

No more marathons

Heh. TBH, I'm starting to think it's kind of cool just to be able to submit a registration, even if getting in is unlikely.

This ^^^^^^^^,  Big time.

Boston 2014 - a 33 year journey

Lordy,  I hope there are tapes. 

He's a leaker!

Cyberic

This. I hate running with my phone. The only time I do is when I have a watch issue coz it beats running without GPS proof.

LRB

I have that. I've done that. I would just as soon run with my Casio stop watch that I bought in 2011 when I started this stupid hobby than to run with my phone. It's flat and oblong and I just don't have anywhere to put it other than in my hand, and it's just too flat and oblong for that.

I run with my phone sometimes when I'm traveling & want to make sure I don't get lost. I just hold it in my hand, and it's fine.

Dave