Beginners and Beyond

Rock of Ages Fridailies! (Read 44 times)

Hip Redux

What is the smallest one called?  I forgot.

Italian Greyhounds!

MtnBikerChk

running is bad for you

What is the smallest one called?  I forgot.

phonetic: "IGGIES"  (well that's what O and I scream when we see one)

Italian Greyhounds.

Hip Redux

Cool picture showing all three: linky.

LRB

Italian Greyhounds!

Oh, maybe I did not forget after all, he never said that.  He had a 14 and 12 year old whippet, they were a couple of cool dogs.  Really laid back.

HobbitLegs

elevenses

Thanks for all the kind thoughts today. My dad came through his surgery just fine. If all goes well he'll be able to go home tomorrow. Now to raid that beer drawer...

LRB

Cool picture showing all three: linky.

I'll take one of each, thanks!

Docket_Rocket

Thanks for all the kind thoughts today. My dad came through his surgery just fine. If all goes well he'll be able to go home tomorrow. Now to raid that beer drawer...

Good news!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

B-Plus

Thanks LRB and Oski. I'm getting to like these progressions. We can hammer out some pretty swift final couple of miles without it being too stressful.

How do you inadvertently run a double SUS?  Like.. you forgot you already ran?  :P

This has happened to me. Since I'm mostly an evening runner, on those occasions that I do run in the mornings I often get the urge to run again in the evening when I don't have plans.

Speaking if plans, I have a houseguest for a month and I think I'll just sit on my ass at home tonight and do nothing since he's out. This has never sounded so glorious.

I met a pair of whippets today

When a problem comes along... you must whippet.

11.6 easy.

redrum

Caretaker/Overlook Hotel

4 easy tonight to prep for tomorrow's speedwork.

Randy