Beginners and Beyond

2020 Dailies #124 (Read 29 times)

KCRuns

Congratulations SD & Docket! That’s amazing!

LRB, you can edit runs in the Garmin app just like you can here. IDK about Strava though. 

USRD for me. I woke up not feeling well and that never really got better throughout the day. I’m going to bed early and will start fresh tomorrow.

LRB

Thanks, guys! I needed to do something crazy after my marathon got re-postponed!

That would certainly qualify, incredible!

LRB

LRB, you can edit runs in the Garmin app just like you can here. IDK about Strava though.

I'll try that instead next time, because there will be a next time! The other thing I'll do sometimes (because I'm a certified ding-bat) is not fully depress the pause button when I stop. So the entire time I'm waiting at a light or speaking with someone or using the bathroom, the watch is running. Then, I'll hit it to run again and it's on pause. One time I ran over a mile without realizing it.

LRB

Hell of a week for the B&B!

KCRuns

I'll try that instead next time, because there will be a next time! The other thing I'll do sometimes (because I'm a certified ding-bat) is not fully depress the pause button when I stop. So the entire time I'm waiting at a light or speaking with someone or using the bathroom, the watch is running. Then, I'll hit it to run again and it's on pause. One time I ran over a mile without realizing it.

I do that all the time!  Many of my runs get edited because of it.