Beginners and Beyond

Heavy Lifting MonDAILIES (Read 29 times)

LRB

It's a rest day for me but I'll be plenty busy doing other stuff. 💪

It occurred to me this morning that cool, crisp temps are just around the corner (for most of us). But it actually hasn't been all that bad as summer running goes.

All righty then.

Have a great day!

delicate flower

'Morning!' Monday!  2500 yard early morning swim done. Not a great night of sleep last night but I am surprisingly not tired. We'll see in a few hours though.  Run tonight. Two days until vacation.

It occurred to me this morning that cool, crisp temps are just around the corner (for most of us). But it actually hasn't been all that bad as summer running goes.

Truth.

<3

8.5 miles this morning!  I was up and out early to get my run finished while the temperatures were still in the 60's.  I've been enjoying the fact that "getting up early" in the summer means 7am, not 4:30am.  School will be starting soon though, and it'll be back to reality...

Be still, my heart!

onemile

I ran 8

bluerun

Super B****

25 trainer miles... the plan is to climb tonight but that will be an exercise in hilarity because I am SO TIRED.  (Thanks a lot for turning my afternoon game into an evening game, ESPN.  Jerks.)

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

SRD. But ran 5 anyway. This is supposed to be a "recovery week", but IDK what I'm supposed to be recovering from (other than my generally shitty running), because the training plan hasn't really been that hard yet. Will probably do a bit more than scheduled for the week.

Dave

onemile

SRD. But ran 5 anyway. This is supposed to be a "recovery week", but IDK what I'm supposed to be recovering from (other than my generally shitty running), because the training plan hasn't really been that hard yet. Will probably do a bit more than scheduled for the week.

It was supposed to be from your PR 10k... but.... 

Docket_Rocket

Morning!  I have OTF tonight, and I will try 2-3 miles depending on time and/or the knee.

Cool temps?  What is that?  I can only hope we cool down by December, so looking forward to that!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

It was supposed to be from your PR 10k... but.... 

Dave

Runshortii

It occurred to me this morning that cool, crisp temps are just around the corner (for most of us). But it actually hasn't been all that bad as summer running goes

As much as I complain about the temps, this summer hasn't been horrible.

Was supposed to be a SRD, but I picked up to work a night shift again and I know I'll feel like garbage tomorrow so I ran an easy 4 today. Actually felt really good, could've gone farther or faster but didn't want to push my luck

delicate flower

Got my 4 mile run done.  6:05 Red Sox start tonight.  Sweet!

<3

Half Crazy K 2.0

Upper body weights and core.

Docket_Rocket

3 and OTF done.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page