Beginners and Beyond

TuesDAILIES (Read 33 times)

Not yet.  I still have no idea myself.  I am still trying to get back into running shape after being injured all summer.  I am in nowhere near the shape I was in heading into Boston.

+1 to all this. I would have really liked to have seen what times Baboon & I both could've put down at April's fitness level, under good marathoning conditions.

Dave

LRB

+1 to all this. I would have really liked to have seen what times Baboon & I both could've put down at April's fitness level, under good marathoning conditions.

Said almost everyone who has ever run Boston.

Said almost everyone who has ever run Boston.

Well, not you I think?

Dave

RunningOnSand

Thanks.  Thing for me to consider in the future.   My pt didn't assign much but my problems different, all fascia and adhesions.  I had seen stuff about pelvic tilt and the hams.  If I had a penny for every search and article I’ve read on hams I could by a Bugatti

+1

RunningOnSand

The progress you've made with mile repeats the past couple of years is impressive. Lots and lots of crooked numbers there.

ooh I want to see your progress! Off to go dink around with the reports function...I'm assuming you can do that on others', too? I guess only if you labeled a workout as such.

sdWhiskers

3 miles and some light strength training. Didn't feel awful afterwards, so I'm taking that as a positive sign. Last week, even after short runs, I felt exhausted.

Nice! Hoping I can shake this nonsense soon too.