Beginners and Beyond

Week 30: Hey Penguins, is it hot enough for ya? (07/22-07/28) (Read 6 times)

Docket_Rocket

Morning!  I have Pilates and 7 miles with strides tonight.

HopesMom, so glad you have chosen!  Who will it be?  Please let us know when you can tell us.  Curious minds want to know.  Smile

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Singer who runs a smidge

I'll let you know as soon as I've made a verbal offer.  Right now I'm waiting on my department chair's approval -- don't know if he's wanting more info or just hasn't gotten around to signing the form.  Then HR has to clear the entire process.  All the hoops to jump through!

Biking has been lovely this week.  Hoping I don't run into a stray storm this afternoon, because I left my raincoat at home!  At least it's Friday and I don't have to do anything once I leave except go home and chill.

When it's all said and done, no one remembers how far we have run.  The only thing that matters is how we have loved.

Docket_Rocket

Morning!  I have Pilates and 6 and I can't wait to get home from work today.  I have felt tired all week, and with hubby with a cold, I'm afraid I'm next, ha.  I want to sleep.

Good luck with the biking back today.  Hoping your hear from HR soon.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

GinnyinPA

HM - I hope you got a dry ride this afternoon. The storm hit me when I was about a mile from home. It did drop the temperature though, which was nice, though too late to do any good. 6.7 miles.

D - I hope your tired isn't because you're getting sick. Can you sleep in tomorrow?

Docket_Rocket

Yeah. I don’t work tomorrow. At least not at the office.

Damaris

Fundraising Page