Beginners and Beyond

Sundailies and so ends another weekend (Read 35 times)

Docket_Rocket

Stop giving Cyberic a headache.

B+, did you win?

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

LRB

Not sure if he won but my team did.   

Cyberic

Bah, my boss says things I don't understand all the time, in correct French. I just pretend I understand, just like here on the forum Big grin

Not sure if he won but my team did.   

And B+ wins races all the time; the Lions beat the Packers basically NEVER.

Dave

B-Plus

Nowhere close. I have never cursed or smiled that much during a race. I need to shower about 10 times then refuel, so don't expect a report anytime soon. Here are some general stats though:

Time:  1:51:59 (12.5 km, so that's probably slower than my walking pace)

Place:  15/97

B-Plus

Jay wins races all the time; the Lions beat the Packers basically NEVER.

Fyp.

I'm on day 9 of alcohol consumption now.

From the Internet.

Checking in late - ran 9 miserable sweaty nauseous miles midday (WTF happened to fall?? 80F with 70DP) and had to eat ice cream and take a nap under a million blankets to recover. 27.6 for the week, one more solid week of training to go and then I can just coast into race day! Big grin

Zelanie

Good luck is always needed at a race, even when not racing. I had a lot of fun today and think I made the right decision to just enjoy the day. It was a blast! Scottydawg style RR coming up later.

B-Plus

Good luck is always needed at a race, even when not racing. I had a lot of fun today and think I made the right decision to just enjoy the day. It was a blast! Scottydawg style RR coming up later.

We want full Nutella details!

Zelanie

We want full Nutella details!

Here is a preview, then.

Docket_Rocket

Nice!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page