Beginners and Beyond

Friday Penguins Kick Butt (Read 21 times)

Robert31320

Team TJ

Just over 3 on the bike trail on Fort Stewart at lunch.  It is a lot like summer again today.

Running for TJ because he can't.

GinnyinPA

Happy Friday to all.

Bin - I would think language lessons would be too distracting so you'd lose the rhythm of the run.  Bonne chance.

Lauren - good job on the run this a.m.  Our trash guys come at 2:00 a.m., so once we hear the truck, it's too late.

PAD - nice on the three this a.m.

Jerry- I'm glad your LR went well.  Have fun helping out at the marathon.

Damaris - have fun in Chicago.  No matter what, it has to be better than last year.  And at least it should be nice and cool for you.

Z - a busy day for a rest day.  I wonder if your hard training will have affected your iron levels.  I haven't been able to donate the last couple of times I tried to give blood.

HopesMom - Mozartian ghosts, that's weird.

Jack - sounds like a good weekend.  Nice to have a relatively quiet one, but with a few highlights.

Mitch - good luck at tomorrow's race.

Robert - good job on the three.

AFM:  planning a late afternoon/early evening run.  Library book sale took up the morning, followed by a late lunch with DH, so now I have to wait until it settles before hitting either the road or the TM, depending on the weather.  It's cool, gray and drippy outside now.

Zelanie

Iron levels were high enough to donate. Smile  I got turned away last time, but have been taking supplements since then.  I knew I was in the normal range before marathon training, good to know I'm still there now.

JerryInIL

Return To Racing

Mel, yes.. learning french thru audio while running.. It's actually worked pretty well cos I am not doing much.. And I do say it out loud while running.. Merci Beaucoup

Bonjour !!!