Beginners and Beyond

Sunday Funday Dailies (Read 32 times)

LRB

I am a Rams fan.  'Bout time they did something good this year.

I like the Rams, they have killed me in my weekly office pool this season.

kristin10185

Skirt Runner

Congrats Damaris that is amazing!!!!

PRs:   5K- 28:16 (5/5/13)      10K- 1:00:13 (10/27/13)    4M- 41:43 (9/7/13)   15K- 1:34:25  (8/17/13)    10M- 1:56:30 (4/6/14)     HM- 2:20:16 (4/13/14)     Full- 5:55:33 (11/1/15)

I started a blog about running :) Check it out if you care to

outoftheblue

Kristin -- Great job on you 10K+  Too bad they didn't have the distance right.

Damaris -- Congrats!  I can't even imagine how hard that is.

Life is good.

LRB

My team won!  Off to drink some brews with the fam.  See ya!  Cool

MTA: I guess it is a Funday after all O!

scottydawg

Barking Mad To Run

Well, so much for being lazy today.  I had to drop my car off today for some routine maintenance.  Since I was going to Fort Sam Houston anyway, I took my running gear and after I dropped my car off I did 3.3 miles of hills.  An unusual run for me as I normally run in the a.m. or  after work, but this run was started at 1 PM.  I felt surprisingly good and ran all my hill strong.   I also got to meet this HUGE Great Dane in the family housing area.  Very friendly and just a beautiful dog.   Thankful I had treats with me, we became 'best buds' after I gave him one, lol.  After my wife was finished at her church, Gail then picked me up at the gym after I showered and changed and we went and had lunch together.   Nice day, both the running and the company.

Now I'm home again, watching the Houston Texans play the Cardinals.   The Texans will probably do as they usually do and blow the game in the 4th quarter.  Roll eyes

Nice TM running, Baboon.

Kristin and Tom, "saw" you in the Penguins thread, so hi again!  Crazy race for you, Kristin!

What's 'normal stuf' for Sunday, Ric?  Nothing is ever normal at my house, lol.

Congrats to you and Rocky, FreeSoul!  As for breakfast, it's nice to eat out at times, but with the Sunday crowd -  we have pretty much the same situation you do - what I do is call IHOP - they're open 24 hours - BEFORE I go run and place my order and tell them what time I will pick it up.  Then I pick it up on the way home from my run and Gail and I have a nice comfortable 'brunch" at home.

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Theodore Roosevelt

scottydawg

Barking Mad To Run

Congrats on overcoming that crap, scapp, and getting your long run in!

Way to go on our run, Beth.  First 3 miles is all climbing?  Bet your legs loved that!

Wow, Damaris, two marathons in two days!   KUDOS!

Enjoy the brews with the family, LRB!

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Theodore Roosevelt

A bit of cross training for me today.........30 miles on the bike. Felt great and a little time on the bike always helps the knee feel better!

now it's time for the DWs spaghetti and pumpkin muffins.

First Race

Hot Chocolate 5K Chicago November 4, 2012 30:17

Second Race

Penguin in the Park 5K Decatur Illinois March 23,2013 27:08

Scott

Hi!  Two marathons in two days!  And I survived!

Bad Ass!  Smile

Kristin - what a mess.  Congrats on the AG placement!

18.2 done in wind and intermittent sleet.

RunTomRun

Wickedly Average

Hi!  Two marathons in two days!  And I survived!

Holy Moly!

That's a lotta runnin'!

Seriously, D - are you some kind of Marathon Maniac or something? Smile

Tom (formerly known as PhotogTom)

5K - 25:16, 10K - 55:31,  15K - 1:20:55,   HM - 1:54:54

Just B.S.

Way to go on our run, Beth.  First 3 miles is all climbing?  Bet your legs loved that!

Scotty, it's all   Up and down and up and down. 500 feet of climb in first 3 miles.

All that hill work that I cannot possibly avoid is what enabled me to run my marathon

Oct 27th in 4:12 with only 2 long runs in 5 months!LOL  And not one step of walking!!

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Haha, touché!

Damaris