Beginners and Beyond

TuesDAILIES (Read 45 times)

Half Crazy K 2.0

Docket, Bugsy looks like he is settling in nicely.

Cyberic

OK, I guess I was exaggerating. Of 313 runs this year, 51 (16%) were ~5 miles, so closer to one a week. But they were indeed slogs - average pace 24 sec/mi slower than overall average for the year.

You can't get these kinds of numbers out of many logs other than RA.

Docket_Rocket

True

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

I don't have experience with many other logs, but I can't tell you how many times I've wondered something and found I could get the data from an RA report. It's often completely useless, but a lot of fun.

Dave

As long as we're having fun, and speaking of 5-mile slogs. If you plot pace against distance (I think this is for the past 12 months), it looks like the general trend is the longer the run, the faster the pace. I should run ultras, imagine how fast I'd be.

Dave

Cyberic

As long as we're having fun, and speaking of 5-mile slogs. If you plot pace against distance (I think this is for the past 12 months), it looks like the general trend is the longer the run, the faster the pace. I should run ultras, imagine how fast I'd be.

Wow! If you ran a 100 miler, you'd be at world record 5K pace!

GinnyinPA

LawyerMom - I'm glad your Great Dane has found a good home. That's much better than having to watch all the time for trouble.

OneMile - I'm sorry your trip was cancelled, but I understand why you wanted to stay home. Your pup looks much better.