Beginners and Beyond

Running Inventions We'd Like to See (Read 71 times)

PADRunner

Some 'interesting' ideas from RW/

Running Inventions We'd Like to See

Seeing as we are quickly approaching winter around here I'd like to order one #5 please.

Docket_Rocket

#5 will definitely come in handy for me all year long, so long as it has an AC unit in it.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

PADRunner

#5 will definitely come in handy for me all year long, so long as it has an AC unit in it.

I thought of you when I saw that one.

8 & 10 have promise.

I will take #7. The need to have a properly ripe banana available every day is the bane of my existence.

Dave

LRB

"Not pictured is the deluxe model, PaceProdPlus, which delivers twice the electricity if you try to remove it before you’ve reached your target distance for the day."

lol

Love the Half

I will take #7. The need to have a properly ripe banana available every day is the bane of my existence.

I'm with you.  The bananas are green until they ripen and then you have roughly 18 hours to eat them all before they become more suitable for banana bread.

Short term goal: 17:59 5K

Mid term goal:  2:54:59 marathon

Long term goal: To say I've been a runner half my life.  (I started running at age 45).

Brilliant

I'm with you.  The bananas are green until they ripen and then you have roughly 18 hours before to eat them all before they become more suitable for banana bread.

Me, too!  The life cycle of a banana is: not ready yet, not ready yet, EAT ME NOW, too late...

LRB

The life cycle of a banana is: not ready yet, not ready yet, EAT ME NOW, too late...

Funny!

In my house I either have too damn many bananas (ripe or otherwise) or none, like today. 

B-Plus

I buy one everyday, but that doesn't help either. Sometimes the grocery store only stocks green bananas 

I buy one everyday, but that doesn't help either. Sometimes the grocery store only stocks green bananas 

That's when you need to stop at Starbucks or something, and pay $1.00 for a banana that costs $0.15 at the grocery store. Not that I've ever done that of course.

Dave