Beginners and Beyond

TuesDAILIES: I celebrated Valentine's Day once; I won't do that stupid shit ever again (Read 38 times)

Cyberic

I ran 11ish with a bunch of intervals where I tried desperately to run fast with little success

You were doing good in each set, except that each time the last 200 was too much.

onemile

You were doing good in each set, except that each time the last 200 was too much.

It was windy and I ran them on the road which made it harder than the indoor track. But still it was a big struggle from the very beginning.

Cyberic

It was windy and I ran them on the road which made it harder than the indoor track. But still it was a big struggle from the very beginning.

Rough workout, I tell you.

Half Crazy K 2.0

3 on the treadmill.

Runshorti, I went to a chiro once for upper back issues that were unresolved by a physical therapist. No help. As with the PT, as soon as either heard "scoliosis", that was the problem. It wasn't and never was. The actual issue was rotator cuff impingement, which wasn't apparent until my shoulder started popping & creaking a bunch.

BerthaSlayer

MM#5991

I have been to a chiropractor and found that stretching helps just as much and is cheaper.

Also I agree with Bluesky. Left to my own device, I get lazy and skip workouts. I have a friend coaching me and it keeps me accountable. That and the fact that I paid him. LOL. He is a bonafide coach. Sad but true, I am his slowest athlete by far.

Lori

*it's Bertha or me. My money is on me.*

**"There is no growth in the comfort zone and no comfort in the growth zone".---- Sandy**