Beginners and Beyond

MonDAILIES - It beats being dead (Read 36 times)

Half Crazy K 2.0

5 miles with some hills. One word: daylight!

The Easter bunny brought DS a jump rope. I ran 2 hours on Saturday with decent elevation but couldn't make it through 10 seconds of jump roping yesterday. Geez.

Jumping rope is also not something you should do with 8 foot textured ceilings.

onemile

sdWhiskers

Lol

We were doing it inside at first but quickly took it outside.

RunningOnSand

Jumping rope is a sadistic form of punishment. I think back to my childhood days and I could do it for a long time. Now, give me 30 seconds, and I'm dying and gasping for air.

I ran 5 in the rain. It was nice.

Cyberic

I need to try jumping rope again. My problem is that when I was in college, there were some jumping ropes in leather, with wooden handles, and ball bearings... that were long enough for me! Given I haven't looked hard to find one, I've never seen anything as good again, and everything I have tried pales in comparison.

I actually enjoyed doing that. Pretty efficient cardio workout. Not sure if I remember correctly, but I think I was doing 45 seconds sets. Seems short though 

KCRuns

Happy Monday! I went to my parents this weekend to visit and help them get stuff done. I worked hard all weekend, but no running. It was a great visit though. I got home last night and had taken today off work. So I slept in and then got a 4 miler this morning.

SD, I had to do jump rope last week in a boot camp class and thought I might die. It was fun for the first set, but after that I never really caught my breath again until the class was over. It was tough!

delicate flower

I swapped my Monday and Tuesday workouts due to rain today.  Didn't feel like running in it.  So, I did a 60 minute bike trainer workout which included 15 x 1:00 hard as hell VO2 max intervals.  It was a tough workout but I nailed it.  I haven't worked that hard on the bike in months.

<3

onemile

I ran a bit over 8 with RP. It was near 80 degrees. Tomorrow should be much cooler

Half Crazy K 2.0

Had the day off work today. Did some strength training and 3 miles. I also finally got around to weeding my raspberries, my arms look like I got attacked by a cat.

Docket_Rocket

Looks like Rubio has a virus, so we need to just let time pass but watch out for his eating because he has lost 3lbs and she does not want him to lose more.  Gave him the appetite stimulant with wet food, which he ate only 1/8 of it and didn't even get to the stimulant, so whoever here ate the rest is going to be hungry for the next two days, lol.

Onemile, cool that way more for next week, thanks!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page