Beginners and Beyond

What Happened to Everyone, TUESDAILIES? (Read 57 times)

onemile

I was supposed to run 10 miles tonight but my garmin battery was dead.  Good enough reason to skip it, right?

I was supposed to run 10 miles tonight but my garmin battery was dead.  Good enough reason to skip it, right?

Well yeah, if you ran it without the Garmin it wouldn't count anyway.

Dave

Cyberic

I just can't run without my watch.

Boon - nice run!  Please find a 5K and destroy that sub-20?

10.38 with some random fast stuff mixed into easy.  Not really a fartlek though.

B-Plus

What's wrong?

Just some stomache bug. I can't believe some people feel like this everyday. I guess I could have gone for an easy shuffle, but I didn't want to risk it.

B-Plus

Boon - nice run!  Please find a 5K and destroy that sub-20?

workinprogress11

5 easy on the treadmill.

Zelanie

Track workout done.  It was a good day to leave stress behind.  I got out of sync with my RP, so instead of 4 x 1200 like she did, I ran 1200, 1600 (she had one more lap to go when I finished 1200), 1200, and then 800 by myself.  10 miles total.  I suspect that my paces were all over the place, but at least that bad boy is done.

scottydawg

Barking Mad To Run

Not quite. I'd like to have one at home, but can't because the ceiling in the basement is too low (or I'm too tall... depends on how you look at it).

I don't have one either.  I can't have one AND can't use any at the gym because the motion of the belt kicks my vertigo up.  For some reason, the gym staff seems to get very upset when someone goes flying off the treadmill and bangs into the other patrons....

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Theodore Roosevelt