Beginners and Beyond

Cool Morning SunDailies (Read 22 times)

bluerun

Super B****

What race? Is there a link missing or a typo? Couldn't be the latter in a million years so I vote A.

Nothing is missing… I’m talking about the Bronx. It brought my extrapolated 10K pace down to 6:27 from 6:30; the cutoff for A is 6:29.

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

RunningOnSand

SRD'ish. The 'ish part means that my goal is to run 5 days a week (Mon - Sun) which I accomplished, but I also thought that I might run a slow 3 today just to get some movement. And that's the part I didn't do. Anyway. #runnerprobs.

delicate flower

Stafford beat Brady, too bad for Lions fans he plays for another team now. lol

I skipped the RedZone in the late games and watched this game on Fox.  I didn't care who else was playing.  Stafford looks great, but that Rams defense was kicking the shit out of the Bucs.

<3

LRB

Nothing is missing… I’m talking about the Bronx. It brought my extrapolated 10K pace down to 6:27 from 6:30; the cutoff for A is 6:29.

Yay!

LRB

I skipped the RedZone in the late games and watched this game on Fox.  I didn't care who else was playing.  Stafford looks great, but that Rams defense was kicking the shit out of the Bucs.

I do this every week without fail unless the the game of the week sucks. Today it did not.

sdWhiskers

that Rams defense was kicking the shit out of the Bucs.

Yay!

Steelers blah. Didn't watch any football today, went to the Padres final home game instead. Their playoff hopes died yesterday and they couldn't give the fans W today either. Saw a few Raiders jerseys but not a single Chargers one.

RunningOnSand

Morning! I decided to defer Chicago to 2022 last night so I canceled the hotel, etc. I actually feel less stressed after making that decision. Not sure why but it was adding stress traveling and doing a marathon far from home at this time; not due to Covid but due to a lot of other stresses we are having right now. Feeling much better today and I will try the 13 I was supposed to do yesterday.

Sounds like you made the right decision!