Beginners and Beyond

Penguins Watch Out For Polar Bears Friday! (Read 18 times)

tracilynn

How stressful pad!  Hoping the weather cooperates.  Have fun sitting around and eating carbs.  Are you gonna post updates so we can stalk you?

Scotty, good luck at your race. Free! That's nice.

Jack,  LOL, tell us your part in the Sadie Hawkins gig.

Jerry, was your wife with you when you were out chasing women?

Ginny, enjoy your RD and your trip,  Is your leg better?

Hello lauren, hopes, and docket

My calf continues to have knots. Looking for a sports massage person now.  Ran 4.2 today.

~~~~~~~

Traci

JerryInIL

Return To Racing

Jerry, was your wife with you when you were out chasing women?

Of course 

Robert31320

Team TJ

Congrats to Lauren!  Looks like she and her parents have done a great job.

Hi Pens.

Scotty: That should be a good race tomorrow. Nice temperature. Are you going to bundle up a bit?

D: Of course you will do some weight. BTW, I'm on the maniacs page and it looks pretty fun. Definitely something I am going to consider in the future.

PAD: Have fun at the expo. I am super excited for you. DO IT!!

All other Pens: Hiya!

As for me, yesterday during DD2's swim practice, I walked a mile and ran a mile on the new track. The walking was great and the running was so-so. Now the thing that has been bothering me is a bit sore so hope to GOD that this isn't a stress fracture. I am signed up for a HM next Sunday and at this point I hope to walk/jog it or just DNS.  Sad when only a few weeks ago I was hoping for a PR effort. Oh well. My appointment is tomorrow so I hope to narrow it down.

On a brighter note DD1 is 6 for 6 on college acceptance letters and she is still waiting to hear from two more. We are so proud of that girl. She and a friend asked me to help them with asking of two boys to the Sadie Hawkins dance and they have this fun thing they planned. I have no clue what my part is but knowing those two clowns it will be fun.

Have a great Friday and better weekend.

Running for TJ because he can't.