Beginners and Beyond

TuesDAILIES: Sit (Read 39 times)

RunningOnSand

LOL. I used to say I'd never live in CA yet here I am. So never say never...but I'd die from the cold in South Dakota!

I feel the same every winter, living in MN 

HC, I loved the pics. The course looked beautiful (and challenging! Those were some big hills!) I always love seeing the huge smiles on runners’ faces as they pass/high5 the camera.

KCRuns

Hi! I haven’t posted in a few days. 14.5 on Saturday. Sun & Mon were USRD due to winter weather and being slammed at work.  I finally got 5.7 miles tonight and feel much better. I guess I get really crabby when I don’t run.

Coastal

Looks like a cool course, HC!  Hope the foot is just bruised and clears up quickly.

LM:  Sounds like next week it's time to bump up your midweek long run .  You're getting in some good work.  Bet you could almost hammer your HM pr into the ground about now.

Dave-- How's the ham?

MTA = Meant to add works for me, I'm always having to go back and edit my post because I forgot something or don't like the way it sounds.

Got in 6.2 on the TM after doing  a leg workout.

GinnyinPA

HC - that's a nice place for a trail run. Easy wide trails for the most part, it looks like. The lady in the black puffy jacket must have been roasting!