Beginners and Beyond

Legacy Run 15K RR - warning - real long (Read 63 times)

happylily

Whoa! Congratulations on the ranking and award! Great race and finish time! Well done, Blue! Smile

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

Ball of Fury

Thank you for sharing!  Awesome race and congrats on 5th OA and Master's winner!!

PRs:  5K 22:59, 10K 46:54,HM: 1:51:15

Pinktastic

From your description, that was a terrific race / family event!   I hope the word spreads and there are even more participants next year!!

Congrats on a strong race - those splits look fabulous!!   Keep up the hard work!!   Thanks for sharing - I loved reading your RR!!

But The Smile That I Sent Out Returned With You.

GinnyinPA

Good job on the race.  It sounds like a good one.  Nice about the street closures; it does make a difference.  They don't do that where I live, and some of the cars are in a hurry.   I just did a 15k, and I agree, it's a nice distance.  You ran yours really well. Congratulations.

No more marathons

Ahhh - you are all so wonderful.

Nice to see the comments and good thoughts.  After a hard day at work this is just what I needed.

Thanks all.

Boston 2014 - a 33 year journey

Lordy,  I hope there are tapes. 

He's a leaker!

Just B.S.

Bluesky, not bad for an old guy!Wink

Congrats on the placing, great job!

No more marathons

Thanks Beth, can't wait to see your report for the marathon (next week?)  Looks like you are peaking at just the right time.  Hope it all comes together on the day.

Boston 2014 - a 33 year journey

Lordy,  I hope there are tapes. 

He's a leaker!

HobbitLegs

elevenses

Sounds like a great race and a great cause. I might check it out next year. I'm not too far away. Smile

YAYpril - B-Plus

Congratulations on running a great race (and meeting your goal) AND the master's win! Woo hoo!