Beginners and Beyond

Friday: Let The Weekend Begin (Read 35 times)

Docket_Rocket

Actually, that's a convenient term used to make people think it's okay to consume something that wasn't intended for them, despite the body's best efforts to expel it any way it can. But I digress, have another glass, and then an extra one for me.

it is also poison for people with asthma.  Not because we are lactose intolerant but OJ and milk create a shit ton of phlegm in the lungs which can choke on occasion.  Don't ask me how I know.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Actually, that's a convenient term used to make people think it's okay to consume something that wasn't intended for them, despite the body's best efforts to expel it any way it can. But I digress, have another glass, and then an extra one for me.

Lol, I always thought lactose intolerance is the body telling you to stop consuming the crap.... I actually don't drink milk anymore, after my pregnancy, my body started acting up every time I'd drink it so I finally said fuck it.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

it is also poison for people with asthma.  Not because we are lactose intolerant but OJ and milk create a shit ton of phlegm in the lungs which can choke on occasion.  Don't ask me how I know.

I have never found it to be poison, I just don’t like it.

Dave

Cyberic

Also regarding the chaffage: I didn't come off too badly. Just one spot. I body-glided up pretty well before the race, and even reapplied midway through with my mini-glide. Kind of wish I had done one more later, but oh well. Could have been much worse, plus all my toenails are intact. Somehow, I have never lost one.

I have never lost a toe nail. They have never turned blue or black either. By running, I mean.

Docket_Rocket

I have never found it to be poison, I just don’t like it.

You are among the % of asthma patients that don't have it or something.  I remember reading there was a large % of asthma people that had reactions to dairy and/or stomach reflux issues.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page