Beginners and Beyond

April 2014 Racing Thread (Read 51 times)

Docket_Rocket

Updated.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

4/12 wcrunner2 Garden Spot Village Marathon -  5:43:50 as a supported training run

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K
            05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.

Docket_Rocket

Updated.  I have linked most of the results and RRs to the list, but please update the results as soon as you can.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

04/19 Bozydeco - Covington Cheerios Challenge 10K (Goal: Sub-59)

Result:   58:29

“Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go.” - T.S. Eliot

PADRunner

04/19 - PADRunner - Bunny Boogie IX 5K - 30:57 2:10 PR 3rd AG

Almost there!

bluerun

Super B****

Brooklyn 15K 5K results: 19:51 (…for a 2.6 mile "5K"), 1st AG

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

Docket_Rocket

All updated!

Damaris

Fundraising Page

LRB

bluerun

Super B****

FINALLY got the official results for 4/13's Urban Environmental Challenge XC 10K -- 59:41

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

Docket_Rocket

All updated.

Damaris

Fundraising Page

on my way to badass

4/26- StoneFence- Bill Robinson Masters Championship 10K. 1:11:16

Still waiting for the perfect race picture. 5K PR-33:52 , 10K PR 1:11:16, First HM 2:42:28

delicate flower

04/27 Baboon - Simsbury River Run 10K (Goal is a PR (43:24))

Result:  43:16.  8 second PR.

<3