Beginners and Beyond

B&B User Group (Read 533 times)

xor

I like seeing SRL in his natural habitat.  Same wisdom, less caring about being nice (while still being polite).  

Actually, I'm the exact same me in both places and despite how I come across sometimes, I am generally nice.  I actually cussed as much over there, but I put spaces in between the letters.

I do have a much more personal tie to this place, though, because I consider myself real life friends with most of the community and the man upstairs. And the Mrs man upstairs. 

Plus, well, everyone cares and is trying to help yall have a nice place.  Sure, sometimes that means understanding the natives.

xor

One dancing banana... slightly annoying.

A post littered with several dancing bananas... annoying.

A field of bananas dancing in unison... mesmerizing.  And frankly awesome.  Like a river banana dance.

Nevrgivup

A field of bananas dancing in unison... mesmerizing.  And frankly awesome.  Like a river banana dance.

SRL You always have the funniest comebacks and wit. I love that.

Running is my mental-Ctrl-Alt-Del. 

LRB

Yay, he gets it!

LOL

(just trying to help you get to a hat trick)

eta: oh, you got it

xor

Docket_Rocket

As for this:

>> And SRL, evidently I'm talking out of my ass also.  ::rolleyes

Why the "rollseyes" thing.  I said something about myself, not you.  Now I'm guessing this was an intentional attempt at a meltdown.  Weird.

And, hey, how about everyone calming the fuck down about people "telling" you what to do.  People are stating opinions.  Inside your party room, do what you please.  Which should including pondering opinions of folks already here.

I've gotten poked by Docket several times as someone who hates the chat threads.  And that, honestly, is bullshit.  What I have said repeatedly is that the NAMES of your chat threads are a very weird BooF quirk that makes your group harder to understand.  I don't personally care whether you have 10 or 100.  Chat it up.

This place is whatever you want it to be.  Unlike RWOL, no one is reporting you, banning you, giving you a shitty nonworking platform with faint hopes of help.  People respond to requests for assistance.  Shit just works.

R E L A X

I never said you hated the chat threads.  I only mentioned once that you said you didn't like them.  We were making fun of you then, silly.  Now give me a hug!  Wait, I hate hugs!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Docket_Rocket

Sheesh, you guys.  I drive back home from work and you fill up 6 pages?

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

xor

Sheesh, you guys.  I drive back home from work and you fill up 6 pages?

I was waiting on the doctor and someone was dangling tasty bait.  Sorry.

Docket_Rocket

I was waiting on the doctor and someone was dangling tasty bait.  Sorry.

LOL.  No comment.  I am a double dipper (gasp!)

So, sue me.  Wait, I have immunity.  I am also on vacation and I have all the time in the world to continue this thread for poor flatlander's embarrassment.

Damaris

Fundraising Page

xor

But your secret life on SpamWOL has been exposed.  (which, well, if it were true that "most" people are just squatting here, that shouldn't matter.  So, hmm.)

Nevrgivup

Where is the OP anyway??

Running is my mental-Ctrl-Alt-Del. 

Docket_Rocket

Where is the OP anyway??

Back to lurking.  I know her from RWOL.  I don't think she meant any harm.

Damaris

Fundraising Page

Docket_Rocket

But your secret life on SpamWOL has been exposed.  (which, well, if it were true that "most" people are just squatting here, that shouldn't matter.  So, hmm.)

You are hilarious.

Damaris

Fundraising Page

Misty

I like this place. People in the groups are snarky then send you nice PMs Smile. I haven't completely learned the language of the natives yet, but I've I found that stream of consciousness type posts and a random pic gets you through most situations.

Misty

Bless your heart.