Beginners and Beyond

ThursDAILIES are going nowhere fast (Read 36 times)

LRB

Another day of sloth and laziness 

I've spoiled you rotten. Big grin

Weather forecast update: 50/62, mostly sunny, wind 10-15mph. 

Dave

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

EXACTLY. Thank you!

They do make it there, and what happens when they do is dumber than shit based on where you thought the movie was going!

Yeah.... which is why we're just going to wait until it's on Amazon for rent, seriously that is disappointing because I love a good story line, and when it's good then I can enjoy a trilogy but it just seems that Ridley Scott is obsessed with the Aliens.......

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

Docket_Rocket

Mine sucks more the more I look at it.  56-75F.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Word. But also, not sure what movie you were watching.  None of the Aliens movies end up in any way shape or form well.

And that is why I say this one was a continuance to the prior one.  Can't say any more without revealing characters and plot.  But to me, it's also meh.

This morning I read enough reviews to know some of the characters and plot, but I'll still watch it when it becomes available for rent. Sometimes I like to read into a movie before actually watching it... don't ask..

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

LRB

This morning I read enough reviews to know some of the characters and plot, but I'll still watch it when it becomes available for rent. Sometimes I like to read into a movie before actually watching it... don't ask..

I do that. And that's the second time I've agreed with something you've written today. Let that be the last time. 

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

I do that. And that's the second time I've agreed with something you've written today. Let that be the last time. 

DH hates it, he will literally hide my phone during a movie so I cannot look it up and figure out how it ends and shit, he likes not even reading the summary of a movie.... that shit drives me crazy...

But there are just some movies that literally make no sense or you'll be 10-20 minutes into it and still not really have any clue what is going on, and that is when reading up on it helps a lot. Mainly thrillers, suspense, drama or scary movies, not so much the action and comedy movies because there is enough action or comedy to please me.

PRs

Runshortii

I ran 4 miles easy. I might be getting acclimated to the warmer temps because it didn't feel that bad. There was a nice breeze though.

I am not an alien person. Saw Promethesus with my boyfriend and hated it. Probably would've helped if I had seen the other movies though lol

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

I ran 4 miles easy. I might be getting acclimated to the warmer temps because it didn't feel that bad. There was a nice breeze though.

I am not an alien person. Saw Promethesus with my boyfriend and hated it. Probably would've helped if I had seen the other movies though lol

Not really, Prometheus didn't really have anything to do with the other Alien movies. Now Alien: Covenant does, but not Prometheus so it was kind of a stand on it's own as far as what was in it. Only at the end would it have made a connection to the other movies.

PRs

Docket_Rocket

Not really, Prometheus didn't really have anything to do with the other Alien movies. Now Alien: Covenant does, but not Prometheus so it was kind of a stand on it's own as far as what was in it. Only at the end would it have made a connection to the other movies.

They are both prequels, though. Although they really could have cut the Prometheus movie to 15 minutes and just showed us how the first Alien was created. The rest was unnecessary.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

I am not an alien

That's good to know.

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K
                              05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.

Docket_Rocket

5 done. Knee took the whole 5 miles to warm up.  It's too humid even for my knee! 😂😂😂

Damaris

Fundraising Page

Half Crazy K 2.0

Upper body weights and core. Storms rolling through, so nice to stay inside.

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

They are both prequels, though. Although they really could have cut the Prometheus movie to 15 minutes and just showed us how the first Alien was created. The rest was unnecessary.

But I WANT to know about the Engineers damn it 

PRs

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Oh, I ran 3.1 miles this evening. The original plan was a full rest say but my new shoes came in so.....

PRs