Beginners and Beyond

Thursday the 13th (Read 29 times)

Cyberic

meanwhile, he ran 5 easy this morning and then 2 miles to my work, 9 miles with me, and then 2 miles home 

He's a keeper! A guy who runs like that must be very special.

LRB

To clarify, I meant more that in the summer I’m an evening runner so I would time my runs so there was still some light when I was done.  

There aren't enough layers on the planet for you to run in the cold anyway. 

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

PR, congrats on the mileage. How's the toe doing?

It's there, but managable. It doesn't seem to be getting worse quickly, which is a win.

Runner with a riding problem.

GinnyinPA

I ran 11.4, followed by blueberry, strawberry, and banana pancakes at Dennys.

Docket_Rocket

It's there, but managable. It doesn't seem to be getting worse quickly, which is a win.

That’s good.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

delicate flower

I ran, with a headlamp.  45 minutes on a snowy track, with 7 x 3:00 hard.  I ran the intervals at a 6:12 avg pace, which is a little faster than 5K pace.  I followed Coach's instructions and went easier on the recoveries than I tend to, although I can probably go even easier on them.  Good run.

<3

workinprogress11

There aren't enough layers on the planet for you to run in the cold anyway. 

Ha!  Totally true.

Docket_Rocket

Survived my 800m tonight.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page