Beginners and Beyond

5K Proposal Photo Bomb (Read 158 times)

They'll tell you that failure is not an option.  That's ridiculous.  Failure is always an option.  It is the easiest and most readily available option.  It's your choice though.

Docket_Rocket

I saw that in FB.  Hilarious.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

@runjerseygirl

I saw that in FB.  Hilarious.

It's been all over FB.  And I laugh every time I see it. Smile

Do you even run?

Fantastic photo. I bet the Marathonfoto guy was DYING.

I guess I'm late to the party. Eh, oh well.

They'll tell you that failure is not an option.  That's ridiculous.  Failure is always an option.  It is the easiest and most readily available option.  It's your choice though.

kristin10185

Skirt Runner

This is the first time I've seen this, so thanks for sharing! Love it!

PRs:   5K- 28:16 (5/5/13)      10K- 1:00:13 (10/27/13)    4M- 41:43 (9/7/13)   15K- 1:34:25  (8/17/13)    10M- 1:56:30 (4/6/14)     HM- 2:20:16 (4/13/14)     Full- 5:55:33 (11/1/15)

I started a blog about running :) Check it out if you care to

fitfatboy

More cowbell!

Thank you for sharing.  That was great!

STILL HAVING FUN!!!

kettledrum

I hadn't seen it before either.    And before I opened the thread I thought you were going to propose that we make a plan to photobomb other people at a 5k lol.

now you're on to something....

I hadn't seen it before either.    And before I opened the thread I thought you were going to propose that we make a plan to photobomb other people at a 5k lol.

aponi

never runs the tangents

I hadn't seen it before either.

I'm not cool though

“Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan!” Doctor Who