Beginners and Beyond

Wednesday Penguins are battling dragons!! (Read 17 times)

stealth.rnr

She laughs at me......

This has been the problem all along,  I just didn't know it until last January. It wasn't my fault I couldn't run.  It was my lungs.  They wouldn't let me.

GinnyinPA

Sounds like a good time to get a TM. We don't get brush fires up here, but a cold Sunday can be hard on the breathing when a lot of people have fires going in the fireplaces or start burning brush and leaves.

Z - How did you manage to avoid the snow? I thought Oregon got a foot?

I did 8.5 outside today. It was in the mid-40s but the ice wasn't completely gone, so I ran in the middle of the road where I could.

On the 5th call, I finally reached a human being. She told me to wait 3 days and see if the credit appears.

Zelanie

The snow stopped just to the north of us.  The storm warning actually mentioned that it would snow north of the highway that runs through town, and oddly enough, I think that's where it stopped.

A couple years ago we got 20" and Portland got a dusting.

I ran with the dogs. Now we see how Zoe's leg holds up this evening.

Cindy, smoke is terrible to run in! Glad the TM will be there soon!

Docket_Rocket

As Docket knows, it's hard to run when you can't breathe!!

Yes!  Ugh, Cindy

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

stealth.rnr

She laughs at me......

I was supposed to run the Celebration marathon last January.  The wheels fell off 6 weeks before that and I've spent the last year talking about other people running. I don't care if it's on a TM staring out a window.  I want to run. Breathing at the same time would be great.

On my limited miles I ran a 5k PR in December,  so I can have good days.

Docket_Rocket

I was supposed to run the Celebration marathon last January.  The wheels fell off 6 weeks before that and I've spent the last year talking about other people running. I don't care if it's on a TM staring out a window.  I want to run. Breathing at the same time would be great.

On my limited miles I ran a 5k PR in December,  so I can have good days.

You'll find out that running indoors will help the lungs a lot.  Embrace it.  I went for more miles and breathing.  Let me know how you progress on it.  Which one did you get?

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

stealth.rnr

She laughs at me......

You'll find out that running indoors will help the lungs a lot.  Embrace it.  I went for more miles and breathing.  Let me know how you progress on it.  Which one did you get?

Sole F80.

Docket_Rocket

Sole F80.

Sweet!  I have the F85 (I think I told you, right?) and they are awesome ones.

Damaris

Fundraising Page