Beginners and Beyond

Fly Away Fridailies (Read 44 times)

Hip Redux

I can't seem to find what the ORB looks like SIAR.  Got a link?

This day is seriously dragging.

So_Im_a_Runner

Go figure

http://www.pro-tecathletics.com/57038/747033/Massage/The-Orb-Deep-Tissue-Massage-Ball.html

This guy - 7"

Trying to find some more hay to restock the barn

Hip Redux

Interesting, and here I thought I had every massage roller and ball known to man.

There's nothing really about that thing that should affect your running, but in the n=1 experiment that is you, I guess it might!

LRB

I can't seem to find what the ORB looks like SIAR.  

I pictured a metal ball that was cool to the touch, but that is probably because when I see the letters ORB, my mind subconsciously sees pROBe.  ; )

SIAR, you have had some tough runs of late, it could be a coincidence...or not.

Will run for scenery.

I can't seem to find what the ORB looks like SIAR.  Got a link?

I pictured it something like this :

Stupid feet!

Stupid elbow!

So_Im_a_Runner

Go figure

Ha, nice guys.

LRB...I have done a bit, but it doesn't feel like the normal fatigue and this has been something new, so I thought I'd ask. Looks like tomorrow is 20+ at a decent clip, so no rest even if I wanted it lol.

Robert31320

Team TJ

Rest day for me.   Legs a bit sore from two consecutive days running on concrete path.

Running for TJ because he can't.

RunTomRun

Wickedly Average

Top of the evening, Dailies! Yes, the weekend is upon us and I'm starting to regain the appreciation for weekends that I haven't enjoyed in quite a while!

SRD for me, well maybe not quite "scheduled" but not really "unscheduled" either. Stayed out too late at the pool hall last night, so I chose to NOT get up at 04:30 this morning to run. It was 90 this afternoon after work so I chose to take a nap instead! Smile

Going long tomorrow - hoping to beat my personal record of 14 miles. Wish me luck - I intend to be well rested and I will have fresh legs so we'll see what happens. I'm all carbed up and ready to snag some beer.

Tom (formerly known as PhotogTom)

5K - 25:16, 10K - 55:31,  15K - 1:20:55,   HM - 1:54:54

LRB

Looks like tomorrow is 20+ at a decent clip, so no rest even if I wanted it lol.

You are really good at diagnosis so if anyone can figure it out...

Hopefully they loosen up for ya tomorrow.  Nothing like running an aggressive or long workout with leg soreness.

LRB

Going long tomorrow - hoping to beat my personal record of 14 miles. Wish me luck...

You are past the needing luck stage lol!  Enjoy your longest long run!

Hope your legs feel better Robert.  Most of my runs are on concrete.

So_Im_a_Runner

Go figure

You are really good at diagnosis so if anyone can figure it out...

Hopefully they loosen up for ya tomorrow.  Nothing like running an aggressive or long workout with leg soreness.

Ha, glad you trust me!

Runtom...that's awesome. Enjoy the miles.

RunTomRun

Wickedly Average

You are past the needing luck stage lol!  Enjoy your longest long run!

Thanks! Though a little luck never hurts.

Beer is postponed - having a tug of Scotch on the rocks instead. I will sleeeeeep like a bay-beeeee tonight!

Tom (formerly known as PhotogTom)

5K - 25:16, 10K - 55:31,  15K - 1:20:55,   HM - 1:54:54

Docket_Rocket

This week has been hell.  Lots of court, the migration of our outlook worked for everybody but me so I have no emails whatsoever.  Ugh.

8 miles done.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

MtnBikerChk

running is bad for you

You know how you imagine what someone looks like that you've never met? I never pictured Scotty with a beak. Huh.

Nice luncheon at the University today.  It was the 'meet-and-greet' luncheon for UTSA football, where you can meet the team players, coaches, etc, get photos with them, and so forth.  Pretty nice spread...not exactly healthy, lol, but nice....frozen yogurt, tacos, burritos, pizza, some other stuff.   Only problem coming back to work after all that...I just want to take a nap now, lol.

I also got a photo with our team mascot Rowdy RoadRunner

photo 8d61567e-c168-4ea8-9946-804a5aa99190_zps49c4ae06.jpg