Beginners and Beyond

Paging 264 (Read 434 times)

Slymoon Runs

race obsessed

What the shit you say?

How are you doing down in old San Antone.

What the shit you say?

How are you doing down in old San Antone.

Good brother...doing well. I'll PM you...I can't talk about people in a public forum. Smile

Slymoon Runs

race obsessed

heheheh.

Good to hear.

Rubybaby43

enabler

I see how it is... Wink

KLO

more miles = more beer

Slymoon Runs

race obsessed

Big grin

I see how it is... Wink

Ruby, PM'ing Sly and I is by invite only.  You can join our secret club if you like.  Please bring the name of at least one forumite who you'd like to talk about behind their backs.  Thanks! Smile

runmomto3boys

Ruby, PM'ing Sly and I is by invite only.  You can join our secret club if you like.  Please bring the name of at least one forumite who you'd like to talk about behind their backs.  Thanks! Smile

You crack me up.

You crack me up.

On behalf of Sly, we are sorry that we will have to reject your request for membership.  Clubhouse policy is that anyone who has the potential to make us better people, not be allowed in.  Please 'up' your usage of the F bomb and reapply in 6 months! Smile

Docket_Rocket

If you declined RMT3B, I cannot wait to read your response letter to me!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

runmomto3boys

On behalf of Sly, we are sorry that we will have to reject your request for membership.  Clubhouse policy is that anyone who has the potential to make us better people, not be allowed in.  Please 'up' your usage of the F bomb and reapply in 6 months! Smile

Big grin  I'll do my best from here on out to sully my reputation so I qualify for admission into this exclusive club. I want to hang w/the cool kids...

Big grin  I'll do my best from here on out to sully my reputation so I qualify for admission into this exclusive club. I want to hang w/the cool kids...

Cool kid...Sly is the cool one..I got in because he got tired of talking to himself...sort of like the 'only game in town'.

Damaris, we have a 2 post a day limit.  When the selection committee read your application, lots of laughter ensued, then everyone went to lunch...that's where we left off at.

Docket_Rocket

Cool kid...Sly is the cool one..I got in because he got tired of talking to himself...sort of like the 'only game in town'.

Damaris, we have a 2 post a day limit.  When the selection committee read your application, lots of laughter ensued, then everyone went to lunch...that's where we left off at.

LOL.  Speak on my behalf!  Remember I have those pesky king powers here. Joking

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

xor

So is this the thread about the censored thread?

Fooey.

So is this the thread about the censored thread?

Fooey.

No

Rubybaby43

enabler

Teehee....I feel blessed that I have already received a couple of PMs from you in the past.  I wish I had printed them out and saved them now.  :::sad face:::

Wink

KLO

more miles = more beer