Beginners and Beyond

The Equalizer 6, 12, and 24 hour Endurance Runs Oct 26- Crazies and crew needed and welcomed! (Read 182 times)

Wine and Beer?  OK, this race gets bumped higher on the list :-)   Lighted bridge looks awesome as well.  2-mile laps sounds just about right on distance also.  I can't do this in 2013, but am looking at it for 2014.  Will add a new state to my marathons/ultras list also :-)

The Plan '15 →   ///    "Run Hard, Live Easy."   ∞

Anonymous Guest

This seems like a good way to cross Iowa off my 50 states list. Does anyone have any idea when they might update their website with 2013 information? All I can find is from 2012.

Coaching testimonial: "Not saying my workout was hard but KAREN IS EVIL."

Upcoming races: Hennepin Hundred - October 2024

Check out my website and youtube channel

Learningdaily

Fibromyalgia Fighter

This seems like a good way to cross Iowa off my 50 states list. Does anyone have any idea when they might update their website with 2013 information? All I can find is from 2012.

It takes a while for the site to be updated. I emailed the RD a while ago and he confirmed that he's shooting for the weekend before Halloween again.  Registration opened last year in the summer, if I remember correctly.

Relentless forward progress

Runny_babbit

hop, hop, hop...

If I remember correctly, the site wasn't updated for 2012 until August. Not like this one is going to sell out though. We had something like 35 people running?

MM #8764 / HF #6535 / Double Agent #668

PRs: 5K - 27:43, 10K - 57:14, HM - 2:06:18, FM - 5:22:42

~How old would you be if you didn't know how old you were supposed to be?~

Anonymous Guest

Thanks. Hoping to make it work - October is a busy month so knowing it's the weekend before Halloween helps a lot.

Coaching testimonial: "Not saying my workout was hard but KAREN IS EVIL."

Upcoming races: Hennepin Hundred - October 2024

Check out my website and youtube channel

Runny_babbit

hop, hop, hop...

The more the merrier! *hint hint*

Learningdaily

Fibromyalgia Fighter

I'm still planning on being there, but my objectives may have to change.  I was just diagnosed today with fibromyalgia, so I'll have to see how the next few months go. If all else fails, I can crew!

Runny_babbit

hop, hop, hop...

Apparently we went off trail and ended up way back on page three...

*kicks thread to the front page*

Runny_babbit

hop, hop, hop...

Just want to keep this in people's minds. (and get it off of page 4...)

If you're thinking about it here's the official: Equalizer Web Site!

Learningdaily

Fibromyalgia Fighter

Thanks for bumping this up!  Walking has been going well.  Of course, I'll have to see how things go over the summer, but as of now, I'm thinking I could jog/walk the 6 hour.

RabbitChaser

I'm still thinking about making it back there this year. I should be better trained for it this time. Smile

StepbyStep-SH

I can't commit anything until this fall. And DH says he doesn't want me doing the 24-hour again, because he thinks it wore me down too much. I'm not so sure about that.

Depending on family schedules, I might be able to come down, if only to help crew and pay it forward for the great crew we had last year!

20,000 miles behind me, the world still to see.

Runny_babbit

hop, hop, hop...

Oh, no! I have a feeling I'm going to be the only one doing the 24 hour! *gulp*

Hope you're feeling up to running some bit, Pam.

Runny_babbit

hop, hop, hop...

bump

Runny_babbit

hop, hop, hop...

Registration is now OPEN! w00t!