Beginners and Beyond

What's Your Favorite Drink? MonDAILIES (Read 290 times)

B-Plus

I'm not sure if you were around for that thread on the BF, but I shave as much hair as you ladies do.

I must have missed that one. Is the shaving all concentrated in one area?

I got done 3.4 @ 9:15 and 7.5 @ 8:11 w/ 6 strides.

I did some cooking, wrapping, sitting on my butt, and now I'm off for some holiday cheer. I'll probably need to wait until I get home to partake in an adult beverage.

Seasons greetings all.

LRB

No, that was the thread that got nuked the day NRR raided the BF.  Fun times I tell ya, fun times!

Will run for scenery.

4 miles done. Let it snow !

Stupid feet!

Stupid elbow!

Woo hoo! My parents' treadmill is working. I'm spending the night there. I don't have to worry about doing the 10.0 in the snow tomorrow morning. I'm excitedSmile About being able to do my long run, not about the TM.

LRB

Woo hoo! My parents' treadmill is working. I'm spending the night there. I don't have to worry about doing the 10.0 in the snow tomorrow morning. I'm excitedSmile About being able to do my long run, not about the TM.

The treadmill plays a big role in my weekday running during the winter months and for that, I am indebted to it!

Hi dailies:

Drink of choice - beer of course, wine occasionally, but only rarely do I partake of any liquor.  Vodka and tonic, or Crown if I'm forced to do a shot.

Rick - that's a cool looking drink, like a black'n'tan with another layer

Heidi - hope that knee heals up for you

Re: Shaving - ugh.  A necessary evil when my beard either gets too itchy or starts to draw complaints from DW.

10.9 tonight, 6:49 pace.  My training finally had a monkey wrench thrown into it over the past week, with a perfect storm of crunch time at work, the house closing, and a cold for good measure.  Hopefully no more glitches anytime soon.