Beginners and Beyond

Saterdailies - off to the races (Read 44 times)

onemile

If anyone wants to see the video of Bruno searching through the laundry basket to find my phone in the bottom

Link

And here's another search from last night (this one is more typical - he doesn't find it right away like the one above) where he locates my cell phone on the second shelf behind the curtain (he actually knocks it onto the floor when he finds it)

Link

LRB

If anyone wants to see the video of Bruno searching through the laundry basket to find my phone in the bottom

Link

And here's another search from last night (this one is more typical - he doesn't find it right away like the one above) where he locates my cell phone on the second shelf behind the curtain (he actually knocks it onto the floor when he finds it)

Link

That's awesome! I can hear him sniffing in the second one!

onemile

That's awesome! I can hear him sniffing in the second one!

I can usually hear him sniffing the whole time and then he starts foaming at the mouth and drooling because he forgets to swallow 

Half Crazy K 2.0

Accuweather's same day forecast is folly, so I'm pretty sure their four week forecast includes the disclaimer:

For entertainment purposes only, unless you're a runner. In which case the forecast is strictly to fuck with your head.

lol

It's funny, I can think of 2 cases where they were correct (or mostly correct). Last year before the AC half, they were predicting crap weather pretty far out. About the only good thing was they were wrong about the timing of the rain. It came earlier. They were correct about the gale force winds. The second was for a stupid field trip learning experience required for the capstone class in my masters. The one professor was interested in how military strategy has parallels to business strategy, so I had to spend a Saturday at Gettysburg. 21 days out, accuweather predicted wind and rain. It never changed. That's what I got. I thought it was a stupid thing anyway, so this was just the cherry on top. At least the tornado didn't through the area until after I got home.

Bluesky, nice race. That's quite a difference in times.

Onemile, cool videos. I like him throwing the laundry out of the basket.

Docket_Rocket

Link

Link

Awww, he did so good!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Docket_Rocket

Did my 4 workouts (Pilates, Barre, 6 with hubby and weights).  Poor man went out for 2 more miles and got caught in a worse downpour than the one on Thursday.  Oops.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

LRB

It's funny, I can think of 2 cases where they were correct (or mostly correct). Last year before the AC half, they were predicting crap weather pretty far out. About the only good thing was they were wrong about the timing of the rain. It came earlier. They were correct about the gale force winds. The second was for a stupid field trip learning experience required for the capstone class in my masters. The one professor was interested in how military strategy has parallels to business strategy, so I had to spend a Saturday at Gettysburg. 21 days out, accuweather predicted wind and rain. It never changed. That's what I got. I thought it was a stupid thing anyway, so this was just the cherry on top. At least the tornado didn't through the area until after I got home.

Bluesky, nice race. That's quite a difference in times.

Onemile, cool videos. I like him throwing the laundry out of the basket.

For all the grief I give them, I appreciate their extended forecast.

Zelanie

Great videos, and nice jacket too! Smile

I ran 6 with the dogs.  I think I'll "race" a trail 15K tomorrow.  I'm supposed to run 16, so I will run a bit before I go, and maybe afterwards too.

workinprogress11

Link

Link

Thanks for sharing!  Those made me smile. He's a good boy.

onemile

Thanks for sharing!  Those made me smile. He's a good boy.

Yes he is.