Beginners and Beyond

Coming Soon? (Read 37 times)

Zelanie

Well sure, why wouldn't you. 

In the men's, level of modesty seems to be inversely proportional to age. The really old dudes just completely do not GAF.

When I went pool running in the morning, I can say that the masters swim ladies also DNGAF.

Cyberic

Well sure, why wouldn't you. 

In the men's, level of modesty seems to be inversely proportional to age. The really old dudes just completely do not GAF.

I often run at lunch, and it happens to be when lots of retired people play badminton: 3 vs 3!

What you say is true, Dave.

But then, what is a dude to do? The lockers are in one place, and the showers in another place. I've been seen walking around butt naked, more than once . The other day I forgot my towel in my locker, so not only was I walking around nekked, but dripping water all over the place too. 

Half Crazy K 2.0

I am so glad I have a treadmill and weights at home.

I often run at lunch, and it happens to be when lots of retired people play badminton: 3 vs 3!

What you say is true, Dave.

But then, what is a dude to do? The lockers are in one place, and the showers in another place. I've been seen walking around butt naked, more than once . The other day I forgot my towel in my locker, so not only was I walking around nekked, but dripping water all over the place too. 

Certainly you can forget once in a while. But there is one guy (with about the same schedule as me) who never takes his towel to the shower, and always walks back dripping water everywhere. (And does not wear shower shoes either.)

And I realize it's a locker room, people are going to get naked. But the issue is the amount of time spent lingering at any activity other than changing in & out of your clothes.

Dave