Beginners and Beyond

It's finally FriDAILIES! (Read 34 times)

Half Crazy K 2.0

4 on the treadmill.

GinnyinPA

10.1 on the TM, with 6 at LT.  I wasn't up to attempting a tempo run in 18 mph winds.

Docket_Rocket

"Y'all"? Really? Do better next time.

I live in the South, after all!  Although really, this is part of South America...or the Caribbean.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

LRB

I live in the South, after all!  Although really, this is part of South America...or the Caribbean.

Fair enough. 👍

Cyberic

Minus 1 million degrees again. Ran a few miles and was so glad I didn't have much planned.

But I have a long run tommorow morning 

sdWhiskers

Minus 1 million degrees again. Ran a few miles and was so glad I didn't have much planned.

But I have a long run tommorow morning 

82 here today. I can send you 20 degrees, does that help?

Italiana626

The Latecomer

Absolute best wishes for your husband, Damaris. Sending good vibes y'alls way!

Coastal

All the best, Docket.  Sorry to hear that.

Very late to the party tonight.  Got in a 6 mile progression run on the TM:  1 wu, 9:30, 9:00, 8:30, 8, 7:30 for .5, and .5 @ 9 for a cool down.  Followed up with stretching and core stuff.  Legs are feeling beat up after the stuff the PT has me doing.

Docket_Rocket

Absolute best wishes for your husband, Damaris. Sending good vibes y'alls way!

Thank you!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page