05/11 - D3 50K
          05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.

Cyberic

Who? 

I actually think it's pretty good for a guy with no mojo

Docket_Rocket

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

LRB

I actually think it's pretty good for a guy with no mojo

Indeed.

When would MRT commence?

7/21, if I do the Snohomish race. But I haven’t signed up for anything, so it’s all up in the air. Hard to imagine being ready to jump into it in 3 weeks. Still the option to push everything out and end up doing Seattle on 12/1 after all.

MTA: or this could be one of those things that sticks around for 4 months. 

Dave

onemile

onemile

hey, I am back to beating you. Watch out! 

LRB

hey, I am back to beating you. Watch out! 

I thought my run was a little dusty this morning!

onemile

7/21, if I do the Snohomish race. But I haven’t signed up for anything, so it’s all up in the air. Hard to imagine being ready to jump into it in 3 weeks. Still the option to push everything out and end up doing Seattle on 12/1 after all.

MTA: or this could be one of those things that sticks around for 4 months. 

C-I-M!! C-I-M!

C-I-M!! C-I-M!

LOL, I actually thought about that, but will likely interfere with a vacation we are planning in early Dec. Besides, I thought you hate that thing?

Dave

LRB

LOL, I actually thought about that, but will likely interfere with a vacation we are planning in early Dec. Besides, I thought you hate that thing?

You're a mountaineer now, that course would be a breeze for you. Not so much for flatlanders..

onemile

You're a mountaineer now, that course would be a breeze for you. Not so much for flatlanders..

It's a great marathon for those who are used to running real hills. It has a fast crowd, great weather, beautiful course. and I actually think it can be a fast course (if you have the legs for it and run smartly )

onemile

Houston is another option!

GinnyinPA

From the Internet.

206.4 - considering I had a few days of "oh no I might be done for the season" with the hip thing that resolved itself, I'm happy with that! On to the next one!