Beginners and Beyond

SunDAILIES: Got Mask? (Read 25 times)

Fredford66

Waltons ThreadLord

Damaris - I hope you get to see your father.

BlueRun - Yeah, non-runners don't get it.  Congratulations!

LRB - Funny video, but sad how many people weren't wearing masks.

I ran a tired 10 today.  5 weeks to my half marathon.  As it's the only one for me this spring (I usually have 3 or 4), all my weather eggs are in that one basked.  Last time I ran this race, it was in the gale that a day later strengthened and made Des Linden a legend in Boston.

5k 23:48.45 (3/22); 4M 31:26 (2/22); 5M 38:55 (11/23); 10k 49:24 (10/22); 
    10M 1:29:33 (2/24); Half 1:48:32 (10/22); Marathon 4:29:58 (11/23)

Upcoming races: Clinton Country Run 15k, 4/27; Running is Back 10k, 5/12

Docket_Rocket

For Cy, I ended up with 14 miles this week. it will be a miracle if I can run next week at all.

I found a Covid test today so I just did mine just now. Hubby is getting one tomorrow after work so I changed the flights to Tuesday (thanks, SW, letting me move my flights back and forth like an undecided idiot). Hoping I can make it in time.

Let's hope I don't get a fever tomorrow post covid vaccine.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

onemile

congrats on the PR Blue!

I ran 14. I have a half on May 1st as well but am not really feeling where I'd like to be fitness-wise so I don't know if I am going to run it or skip it.

62.2 miles for the week.

GinnyinPA

Congratulations Bluerun!

Our local HM happened yesterday, but given the way I've been feeling on most of my runs, I didn't sign up. You couldn't register last minute, as is usually possible, so I pretty much forgot about it until I saw the results on my FB feed. Oh well.

I had tired legs and sore glutes so drove into town to run on the flat. I ran 6 miles. 42.2 for the week.

Cyberic

Congrats Bluerun. Very very good time!

bluerun

Super B****

Thanks ☺️

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog