Beginners and Beyond

OK you can go run now, it’s the Saturdailies (Read 24 times)

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Only if you spent $10k on that bike. I must say when I saw that on Strava, I had to stare at it for a while before it made sense.

We all have our vices. You don't want to know the cost of my classic Pilates reformer/tower combo. The classic part adds thousands to the price.

Damaris

We all have our vices. You don't want to know the cost of my classic Pilates reformer/tower combo. The classic part adds thousands to the price.

Well of course you can add your Pilates thing to Baboon’s bike, and it still doesn’t come close to what I’m paying for college tuition.

Dave

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I think that, between us, we can cover one semester and a bit more of the second.

I did order the Wunda Chair so add so I can pay through March, I think?

There is a reason why I don't have kids. Wink

Damaris

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Please read the bib from the first line to the second:

WTF, Docket Rocket. LOL

Damaris

sdWhiskers

Well of course you can add your Pilates thing to Baboon’s bike, and it still doesn’t come close to what I’m paying for college tuition.

It's hard to imagine college costing more than daycare

It's hard to imagine college costing more than daycare

Ha. IDK how much day care is. No bargain especially in SD, I assume. Of course depends on whether you’re talking public or private college. Anyway, fortunately it’s already been paid for via pre-paid tuition plan.

Dave