Beginners and Beyond

Hill Repeats Vs. Leg Strenghtening (Read 62 times)

#artbydmcbride

Hill repeats are the bomb,.........but there is nothing like lungeing as you walk down the hall at work to freak everybody out! 

Runners run

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Hill repeats are the bomb,.........but there is nothing like lungeing as you walk down the hall at work to freak everybody out! 

lmao, unfortunately nobody at my work would think twice about me doing that lol.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

While there are places to go in Michigan to run hills, I had not run a real hill until last summer during a family visit to Ohio. One word for that; wow!

At one point while running up it, it was as if I was standing still. lol

Yep, that's what my gps tells me sometimes. (It separates "moving" from "stationary" times, and my climbing time frequently gets in with the stationary times. Wink

"So many people get stuck in the routine of life that their dreams waste away. This is about living the dream." - Cave Dog