Beginners and Beyond

I'm up, I'll get it SUNDAILIES (Read 34 times)

delicate flower

I ran.  10 easy miles.

Great pic of Zel and B+!  Well, other than B+ ruining it.

<3

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

I know Jay, I just really wanted to see my splits and now they're gone. I'm even 100% sure I saved the workout like always, then my computer says a USB has malfunctioned or whatever and when I checked through my watch all history was gone. Up until now this watch has been great so I am not sure what happened 

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

Good evening, people. I feel sweaty and tired. I spent the morning/afternoon setting up my room at work for camp, which starts tomorrow. I just finished 7.2 miles in 1:08:15 in 67F with a 64F dewpoint. I feel as if that time were spent swimming in soup.

I'm taking a shower and going to bed.

Docket_Rocket

I know Jay, I just really wanted to see my splits and now they're gone. I'm even 100% sure I saved the workout like always, then my computer says a USB has malfunctioned or whatever and when I checked through my watch all history was gone. Up until now this watch has been great so I am not sure what happened 

Usually, the Garmins make a copy in your computer during the upload process so try to find the Garmin file and find that workout.

I wonder why I don't miss Garmin.  LOL.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

I will look, but it's almost like it deleted it immediately after I saved it while walking up the driveway. Or as soon as I had plugged it in, I was still dazed so I can't quite remember 

I forgive it though, I love it no less.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

B-Plus

I ran.  10 easy miles.

Great pic of Zel and B+!  Well, other than B+ ruining it.

I know!

I rode my bike for 27 miles. I know that's nothing for most regular cyclists, but I think that may have been my longest ride ever.

LRB

I know!

I rode my bike for 27 miles. I know that's nothing for most regular cyclists, but I think that may have been my longest ride ever.

27 of anything is a lot, except pennies.