Beginners and Beyond

Tuesday - Dark (Read 35 times)

Cyberic

That's a hudson workout!

I cut it short to fit in my lunch break. IIRC you go back down to one, don't you?

1-2-3-2-1-2-3-2-1

MTA: And I'm glad I did because I had enough.

onemile

I cut it short to fit in my lunch break. IIRC you go back down to one, don't you?

1-2-3-2-1-2-3-2-1

MTA: And I'm glad I did because I had enough.

Yes. And you can try it with moderate effort on the recoveries (I've had it both ways)

Cyberic

Yes. And you can try it with moderate effort on the recoveries (I've had it both ways)

I would have had to hold back on the intervals effort to include moderate recoveries. I was running them at 5K (equivalent) pace or slightly faster, and I was beat.

onemile

I would have had to hold back on the intervals effort to include moderate recoveries. I was running them at 5K (equivalent) pace or slightly faster, and I was beat.

yeah, it changes the purpose of the workout and ends up being more like a tempo run

delicate flower

Bike ride done.  3 x 8:00 at race effort.  Race effort came to 21 mph.  Gonna be a fun race.

<3

Half Crazy K 2.0

5.5 miles with 10 x 1 minute hill repeats. The Strava GAP has them in the high 6s, low 7 pace, lol. Plus lower body weights.

No more marathons

Short run after work.  3.3 miles.

Hope that's the last rainy run for awhile.

Boston 2014 - a 33 year journey

Lordy,  I hope there are tapes. 

He's a leaker!

Docket_Rocket

Power came back this afternoon, so we headed back home from the hotel.

Ran 7 with 2 @ HMP tonight.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page