Beginners and Beyond

OK now it's the Fridailies (Read 45 times)

LRB

Banana pudding with vanilla wafers.  That sounds so yummy, LRB.   We are going to need a full report on that later.

You know how I always say a lot of the things I liked as a kid do not taste as good as an adult? WELL NOT THIS! Damn that was the shiz yo! Tasty wafers soaked in yummy cream and bananas slices in every spoonful, it was awesome!

What's funny is the recipe is right on the box and I remembered all the ingredients, I just did not know the amounts.  My mother never made the topping though and honestly you do not need it.

This bad boy will be going into my training rotation for sure. lol

Little Blue

Did she make it as big as the picture?  And did you eat it all?    That's about eleventy three thousand calories.  Might want to plan in an extra mile tomorrow.

LRB

Did she make it as big as the picture?  And did you eat it all?    That's about eleventy three thousand calories.  Might want to plan in an extra mile tomorrow.

lol - No, I am nothing if not disciplined.  She thought I was taking the bowl but I put some in a small Tupperware container and left her and my niece the rest. I ate a third of it and will finish the rest over the next two days.

I have a pic but it does not do it justice.

That banana pudding sounds delicious.

Speedwork today with the last mile as close to mile pace as the TM will muster.  It wasn't easy, but it was surprisingly not hard either.   Makes me wonder if I've been doing speed too slowly.

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Starting to feel a little better now, banana pudding does sound good.... and cold too.

Right now I've only got the stomach for Progresso's Loaded Potato Soup and I am going to eat a whole freaking can of it damn it.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

onemile

I ran 10 with 3x2 miles at HMP.  I wish I had some banana pudding as a recovery snack.