Beginners and Beyond

Fridailies - Feel the (nipple) burn! (Read 43 times)

LawyerMom17, I’m having an open myomectomy to remove a large fibroid. (It’s currently 8cm.) The bloody dictator will finally be deposed.

Woah, that's a major surgery.  But I'd imagine it's going to be 100% worth it.  Refua shlema!

KCRuns

RD yesterday and then went out to play trivia last night.  I'm really tired today, but managed 5.7 on the TM during lunch.

Good luck to the racers this week/weekend!

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Batya, good luck with the surgery!

Damaris

GinnyinPA

Batya - I hope your surgery and recovery go well. That is a huge fibroid.

D - Have fun with your 10k tomorrow.

Baboon - good luck with your race tomorrow.

LRB - I hope your weekend is good to make up for your crappy week.

Cold and wet here, but I managed to do 12 miles with only about 10 minutes of actual rain.

Half Crazy K 2.0

8 in a light mist and some fog. 2 easy, 4 moderate, 2 easy. Was not feeling it at first, would have preferred to take a nice long nap.

Batya, hope the surgery goes well.

Coastal

Rest day - -heading over to a meeting in a bit for volunteers at the marathon relay tomorrow.  I'm volunteering again.  It's been fun in the past.  The last two years were sunny.  However, tomorrow might be a pretty cold and wet.  Going to have to pack warm rain gear.

LRB

I got in 7 miles after work after all. 👍

Whoa, a Batya sighting!  Hello there!!  

+1

Dave

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

Same with PleasantRidge, hi!  I've put enough pieces together to know you've got a foot thing, but not a hip thing, and it sounds like it's resolving--or at least not bothering you too much.

Hi!  I was diagnosed with Freiberg's Disease (avascular necrosis) of the middle toe on my left foot back in June.  That's just doctorsplaining for no blood flow and arthritis.  My ortho told me to buy a bike.  I did, and fell off it and broke my left hip at the end of August.  That is probably the most interesting part of my life.

Runner with a riding problem.