Beginners and Beyond

Week 11 Penguins need a nap!! (03/11-03/17) (Read 11 times)

Docket_Rocket

Just tired.  LOL.  The run went well and Pilates as well, so there is that.

Nice strides!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Docket_Rocket

Morning!  I have Pilates and weights tonight.  The bridge collapse was close to us (4 miles) but glad we were not driving around there.  Our police and rescue were there to assist, and now the traffic today is horrible (they still have SW 8th closed indefinitely and that is a major street here.  So sad, 6 dead and possibly more.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Singer who runs a smidge

Yeah, I just read that story.  Sounds awful!!

One of the items on my to-do list for today is to clean off my desk.  I think I should change it to "excavate" my desk. 

When it's all said and done, no one remembers how far we have run.  The only thing that matters is how we have loved.

GinnyinPA

D - we saw the video on the news. Very sad, and a reminder of how life can change in a moment.

HM - good luck with the clean up.

Rest or xt day for me. It's cold and still blustery outside, so I'm very glad not to be dealing with it, aside from walking Ben.

Singer who runs a smidge

I just want to say that my NCAA bracket is perfect so far.

It's easy when you fill in the names after the games are over ... 

When it's all said and done, no one remembers how far we have run.  The only thing that matters is how we have loved.