Beginners and Beyond

The truth about ThursDAILIES (Read 33 times)

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Maybe it's just me, but I am seeing a possible sex chair device..............

LRB, he has no balls.... that is the damn truth lol. Maybe as he ages and matures, he might end up with an invisible pair but at nearly 5 years old he is a moron.

Jay - there is a Free the Nipples campaign going on around the web.... or it was during the summer, maybe I should join it.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

Docket_Rocket

We did something like this:

OMFG

Man, your instructor must be tough.  Nice job!  You can tell a good class by what she makes you do.  My coworker went to a class in Coconut Grove and said she was not even sore so I assume they were not like these.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

B-Plus

LRB - Nice excuse to eat some pie.

Jay - Rest up!

LRB

We did something like this:

I love you.

scottydawg

Barking Mad To Run

Well, what do you think? What normally happens to males when they are neutered, and I am sure the vet threw them away.... unless they are freaks and keep those sorts of things lol.

The vet probably gave them to a cat to eat....

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Theodore Roosevelt

scottydawg

Barking Mad To Run

Maybe it's just me, but I am seeing a possible sex chair device..............

LRB, he has no balls.... that is the damn truth lol. Maybe as he ages and matures, he might end up with an invisible pair but at nearly 5 years old he is a moron.

Jay - there is a Free the Nipples campaign going on around the web.... or it was during the summer, maybe I should join it.

Well, thanks for putting that in my head...I know what I'll probably dream about tonite now... 

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Theodore Roosevelt