Beginners and Beyond

Stop Me If You've Heard This One Before MONDAILIES (Read 244 times)

Weezer88

WELCOME TO THE DAILIES THREAD!

Anyone and everyone can post your runs, cross-training, abdominal work, rest days, race plans, training questions, etc. The only stupid question is the one you did not post. There’s a great mix of beginners and veterans, runners and walkers, and maniacs and returners (from injury, to running, to RA). We're all a little crazy here too! While this thread is a terrific source of motivation for runners and serves as outstanding accountability, you’ll quickly find this remarkable group to be highly supportive of all life experiences. So, come on in, put your feet up and stay awhile (not literally)! And whoever’s up first is welcome to start the thread (and we definitely keep some weird hours around here.

~David~

I AM WEEZER.

Weezer88

Smile SRD for me today (this is normal); however, I ran many miles over the weekend and this one is totally deserved.

Have a GREAT Monday everyone!

I AM WEEZER.

Good Monday morning! Weezer, enjoy your SRD. I'm off to the gym for 4.0 recovery miles/hill repeats.

@runjerseygirl

Still a little tight from this weekend.  I'll do my usual 2-3 miles on my lunch, nice and slow.

Do you even run?

Gustav1

Fear is a Liar

Good Morning Dailies!

I know this doesn't count here, but I did an almost 2 hour long bike ride yesterday - it felt great to do some kind of cardio once again. Today will be weight machines at the gym - meh.

I'm so vegetarian I don't even eat animal crackers!

@runjerseygirl

Good Morning Dailies!

I know this doesn't count here, but I did an almost 2 hour long bike ride yesterday - it felt great to do some kind of cardio once again. Today will be weight machines at the gym - meh.

Of course it counts!  Nice workout, G!

Do you even run?

Samurai in Training

Good morning folks.  I just need to get through today and tomorrow at work.  I can do this. 

My son and I placed a bet last night on whom could run faster, squat, curl, bench, power lift mortube fore his next school year begins. I'm going to have my work cut out for me. 

YAYpril - B-Plus

Morning! SRD. Hammy is a little grumpy so I'll do some tennis ball work tonight.
                  Docket_Rocket

Morning.  Migraine is finally gone although I still have the buzzing headache.  SRD today.  I am taking off this afternoon, so looking forward to that.

Now where's LRB with my coffee?

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Docket_Rocket

Good morning folks.  I just need to get through today and tomorrow at work.  I can do this. 

My son and I placed a bet last night on whom could run faster, squat, curl, bench, power lift mortube fore his next school year begins. I'm going to have my work cut out for me. 

You can do it!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Kay, have a great run during your lunch break. I hope that your tightness is gone soon.

Gustav, I'm happy that you were finally able to do cardio. I hope that weight training goes well.

Eddie, have fun with your son.

April, enjoy your SRD. I hope your hamstring's disposition improves.

Damaris, have a great SRD. I'm happy that you're feeling better.

4.0 miles of hill repeats at recovery pace, 5.2mph (11:32) are done. I'm finally awake. Meh.

delicate flower

Whatcha say there, sporties?  Happy Monday!  Back to work after a three day weekend.  Wife and I had a good day of skiing Saturday but decided to come home Sunday morning rather than ski again.  I got in an easy 7 mile run yesterday in the cold and sleet.  Planning 8-10 miles of treadmill speedwork later today.

<3

LRB

I just got up, and have less than an hour to be at my desk...

It's gonna take a whole lot of coffee to get me through today.

Mmmmm...beer

Mornin' all!

8 miles @ 8:13/mile done, in the rain.  At least it wasn't cold out.

Hope everyone has a great day!

-Dave

My running blog

Goals | sub-18 5k | sub-3 marathon 2:56:46!!

Jess runs for bacon

Gustav, that totally counts!

LRB, that's exactly what I feel like. I ordered a coffee cake muffin from DD and they gave me a blueberry. I am sad.

4 miles on the TM tonight when I get home. I'll keep them easy.