Beginners and Beyond

WednesDAILIES: Don't make ME do this... (Read 54 times)

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

I agree Smile

Nice double FreeSoul.  Even if we can't agree on the weather, we can agree that being compelled to run twice in one day is purely awesome.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

So_Im_a_Runner

Go figure

PSA....the new "Smothered Burrito" from Taco Bell is a culinary delight.  I had mine sans rice, but even with the rice it'd still be good.  It's a big item too.  Usually I'm a 3-4 item guy from TB.  Tonight I could only handle 2.

Trying to find some more hay to restock the barn

B-Plus

Thanks for the review, Jay. I was previously intrigued by the Tempo, as I have been wanting something to rotate with my Elixirs. I tried the boaty DSTs, and finally decided that since I'm such a devout Mizuno wearer, I should just give the Inspires a go. I may still end up trying the Tempos or something else though.

this was my "Go Adidas" moment.

Yes, I've always been a bit of an Adidas/Puma brand 'ho, and it makes me happy that one of them actually has a running shoe that I can run in.

HobbitLegs

elevenses

Good evening everyone. I enjoyed 4 easy miles along our riverfront this evening with my RP and DH. The weather was gorgeous here as well, mid 70's and gloriously dry air.

PSA....the new "Smothered Burrito" from Taco Bell is a culinary delight.  I had mine sans rice, but even with the rice it'd still be good.  It's a big item too.  Usually I'm a 3-4 item guy from TB.  Tonight I could only handle 2.

Interesting, do you have to eat it with a fork?  Taco Bell is pretty much the Evil Empire here, competing with our local heroes Mighty Taco, but I might have to go to the dark side once to try that.