Beginners and Beyond

May I have this DAILIES? (Read 41 times)

happylily

17 miles, 7:42 pace. Now I'm going on the scale and see how much my loss of motivation has cost me lately...

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

delicate flower

17 miles, 7:42 pace. Now I'm going on the scale and see how much my loss of motivation has cost me lately...

So did you whale up to 90 pounds?

<3

delicate flower

But you're beautiful and that's all that matters.  Smooches. 

HOORAY!  

<3

happylily

So did you whale up to 90 pounds?

101 lbs after the 17 miler. Add 4 lbs of water that I lost in sweat. That's 105lbs. About 3 lbs from race weight, but two weeks after Easter. Don't worry, I won't start a thread about it. 

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

101 lbs after the 17 miler. Add 4 lbs of water that I lost in sweat. That's 105lbs. About 3 lbs from race weight, but two weeks after Easter. Don't worry, I won't start a thread about it. 

Whoa. Gain a couple more and you might end up in the "normal" BMI range! 

Dave

StepbyStep-SH

If you'd like a little more, I have plenty to share ... Sad

20,000 miles behind me, the world still to see.

meaghansketch

8x400m at R pace-- averaging right around 1:37 per 400. Felt good; strong, consistent effort.

scottydawg

Barking Mad To Run

Fargo has about 2000 registered. Course record is 2:19:55 set back in 2010. Definitely competitive since there's some prize money, but it won't attract any real big names.

Wow....2000!  That's the whole population of ND, isn't it? 

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Theodore Roosevelt

B-Plus

I gained 20 lbs after my last marathon  The excess is finally starting to melt off and my clothes are starting to fit properly again!