Beginners and Beyond

TuesDAILIES (Read 30 times)

Cyberic

Cool that you found your groove running fast, LRB. Funny how it happened, by getting out of the way 

Onemile, speed stamina, hmmmm. Interesting.

GinnyinPA

LRB - actually, cutback weeks can be harder than peak weeks sometimes. Maybe because the brain expects it to be easy, but the legs know they are still trying to recover from all the hard work the week before.

Re: FM - I've been following MI for a while and I was feeling uncomfortable by the constant beating of the same dead horse. After the first couple of articles, we got the picture. It didn't need to be the only story covered, as has been the case for the past month or more. That's not the way you get people to view your site.

Docket_Rocket

LRB - actually, cutback weeks can be harder than peak weeks sometimes. Maybe because the brain expects it to be easy, but the legs know they are still trying to recover from all the hard work the week before.

Re: FM - I've been following MI for a while and I was feeling uncomfortable by the constant beating of the same dead horse. After the first couple of articles, we got the picture. It didn't need to be the only story covered, as has been the case for the past month or more. That's not the way you get people to view your site.

Yes!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page