Beginners and Beyond

Finally FriDAILIES (Read 49 times)

LimpingBehind.com

Got stung in the tongue while riding my bike once, I seriously had visions of suffocating!  No major damage though thank goodness.

I got a bee in my pants once.

Unpleasant.

Want a discount code for the San Francisco marathon?  Message me :)

LRB

Dreamer

I got a bee in my pants once.

Unpleasant.

I bet you were out of those things quicker than Britney after a concert lol!

"Training is not always fun, but it should always be rewarding."

LimpingBehind.com

I bet you were out of those things quicker than Britney after a concert lol!

Oh hell ya, I was!     There is nothing that will make you move faster than a bee in your britches lol

LRB

Dreamer

Oh hell ya, I was!     There is nothing that will make you move faster than a bee in your britches lol

Same deal when a hornet made its way down in my shirt...speaking of which you know when someone says they are madder than a hornet, they really are not.  There is nothing on Earth that gets madder than a hornet!

"Training is not always fun, but it should always be rewarding."

RunTomRun

Wickedly Average

It takes a lot to gain my attention. This would be considered "a lot"! Smile

Seriously, I'd be stripping faster than ... well.... damn fast!

Tom (formerly known as PhotogTom)

5K - 25:16, 10K - 55:31,  15K - 1:20:55,   HM - 1:55:21

RunTomRun

Wickedly Average

There is nothing on Earth that gets madder than a hornet!

LOL - I believe that you're right!

Tom (formerly known as PhotogTom)

5K - 25:16, 10K - 55:31,  15K - 1:20:55,   HM - 1:55:21

10.4 recovery miles, 8:26 pace.  Glorious daylight is now stretching into the evening, love it.

"Journey" hater

4.4 easy.

Long flight home yesterday kicked my butt today. Going to take a couple days to get reset.

LimpingBehind.com

It takes a lot to gain my attention. This would be considered "a lot"! Smile

Seriously, I'd be stripping faster than ... well.... damn fast!

Ha!

4.4 easy.

Long flight home yesterday kicked my butt today. Going to take a couple days to get reset.

For my overseas trip last month, I found a run was the best thing to combat the jet lag. Went for a run shortly after both arrival & return. If nothing else, helped give me something to do when it was the middle of the day and I wanted to go to bed.

Dave