Beginners and Beyond

Week 2 Penguins, taking a bubble bath! (01/08 - 01/14) (Read 16 times)

GinnyinPA

HM - I hope you get some energy before rehearsal tonight.

D - enjoy your Pilates, weights and 6 tonight. You must eat very late some days.

I have 10 today. It's warm (49) but cloudy. I think I'll break out the shorts.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Morning!  I have Pilates and 6 with 6 X 100m later today.  Working only until noon, yay me.

HopesMom, hoping rehearsal went well.

Ginny, hope your 10 went well as well.

Damaris

Singer who runs a smidge

Well, rehearsal didn't happen.  Instead I pulled on my jammies, started my biography of U.S. Grant, and then turned out the lights and fell happily asleep at 8:30.  Woo-hoo!!

Tonight is a chill night, then tomorrow I need to make a cheesecake for Sunday's chorus party.  Fun times!

When it's all said and done, no one remembers how far we have run.  The only thing that matters is how we have loved.

GinnyinPA

Damaris - I hope Houston goes well for you and the congestion clears up.

HM - sounds like a peaceful evening anyway. What kind of cheesecake?

Maybe 5, maybe stationary bike, maybe rest day. It depends on what the weather is doing and what kind of mood I'm in later.

Singer who runs a smidge

Triple chocolate.  It has a chocolate flourless torte crust, chocolate cheesecake, and chocolate mousse on top.  It's very ... intense! 

When it's all said and done, no one remembers how far we have run.  The only thing that matters is how we have loved.