Beginners and Beyond

Thread for People Who Are P****d Off and Just Want to Rant a Little (Read 153 times)

Will run for scenery.

Oh man!

royal suckage Pad.

Go out to Cowtown dressed to run. Let race day guide you, fight til the end buddy!

Yeah, I had an out-of-town race last summer that I went to feeling like crap.  I went to bed the night before feeling half dead.  It was cold and rainy and I was camping in a tent.

I told myself I'd wake up in the morning, drag myself to the starting line on time, and just decide how to take it from there - if I didn't feel good I'd just DNS or DNF with no regrets.  Turns out I had a wondeful day; after the first 20 minutes I forgot I was sick.

Stupid feet!

Stupid elbow!

Unknowingly, I ended up doing a HM with raging whooping cough this past November.

onemile

We are having highs in the single digits and teens for the next 10 days.  So fucking over it.

MadisonMandy

Refurbished Hip

We are having highs in the single digits and teens for the next 10 days.  So fucking over it.

Mother nature is a bitch and just wants me to suffer during the last week I can run. 

Running is dumb.

onemile

Mother nature is a bitch and just wants me to suffer during the last week I can run. 

So what you're saying is, it will warm up next week?

StepbyStep-SH

So what you're saying is, it will warm up next week?

I wish! There is a 20-something high for next Wednesday. Heat wave!

20,000 miles behind me, the world still to see.

onemile

I wish! There is a 20-something high for next Wednesday. Heat wave!

Okay, I am going to go hang myself now.

Maybe she is doing you a favor and ensuring your last memories of running will be of enduring miserable weather conditions, so when you can't run, you won't miss it that much. (I am not sure if that is considered looking on the bright side....)

Dave