Beginners and Beyond

IMTPT (Read 1309 times)

15 miles done.  Think I'm calling the podiatrist to get in for an appointment asap to see what he thinks.  If anything, I'll get some new inserts before I go and have him build up the metatarsal pad on each pair to where it needs to be.

Take Charge. Train Harder. Suck Less. No Excuses.

Docket_Rocket

Good luck, Van.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

Between the cats and the shoes, the Docket house is gonna have a funk to it.

If he is running the distance now then get signed up and get him out there to see how he will do.  You can only dangle the carrot on a stick out front for so long until they say fuck it, I don't want the carrot anymore.

Docket_Rocket

True.  Once he buys the garmin he'll be really committed.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

shoe addictions?  I have tons of shoes but I don't have loads of running shoes Smile  I do not have as much as some though.  Running wise I have 4 pairs.  Dress shoes, um we won't say

Marjorie

Docket_Rocket

FYP.

shoe addictions?  I have tons of shoes but I don't have loads of running shoes Smile  I do not have as much as Damaris though.  Running wise I have 4 pairs.  Dress shoes, um we won't say

Damaris

Fundraising Page

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

True D. True

Marjorie

I have 3 pair of regular, dressy shoes.  Casual loafer style x2, and formal, high polish, suit shoes.  Otherwise, it's all running shoes.

Crew_Dawg

2 pairs of trail shoes

3 pairs road running shoes

2 pairs of boots

2 pair dressy

1 pair of blues shoes

1 pair crappy old running shoes for bumming around

-- Ice, I could ice for hours

Morning!   Heading out for a bit to get in some miles.  Right ball of foot is still tender, but not as bad as yesterday.  I'm hitting the trail so there will be less pounding.  Have a good day everyone.

Learningdaily

Fibromyalgia Fighter

3 pairs of running shoes, 1 pair of tennies for running around, 1 pair of really old tennies for yard work, 1 pair of hunting boots, 1 pair snow sneakers, 1 pair of work shoes I keep at work (obvs - gross!), ......... Don't even make me count how many pairs of sandals and heels I have......

Hope your foot feels better, Van.

Relentless forward progress

Docket_Rocket

Yo!

Damaris

Fundraising Page

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

I think I'm caught up from vacation. Damn work fairies are fired. They didn't do my work while I was gone. Dinner with the mayor tonight. It is for all the HOA presidents. We shall see how that goes.

Marjorie

Enjoy the dinner Marjorie!

Yo Pam and D!

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

Enjoy the dinner Marjorie!

Yo Pam and D!

Depends on what the vegetarian offering is. I may have to wait to eat until I get home. I'm such a picky eater. And, well some veg stuff I can't have or my run tomorrow will be disastrous.

Marjorie